Expertly designed to offer maximum coverage across the eye and forehead area.
Designed and manufactured in Britain, the Migraine and Headache Thermal Pillow for Pain Relief is filled generously with UK-grown, triple-cleaned natural linseed and is available in an assortment of stunning fabric and colour options.
Linseed makes for a wonderful filling due to its excellent heat retention properties. You can be rest assured that this thermal pillow will stay warm for the required duration of time.
If you suffer from repeated migraines or headaches, you may very well have had some success with a hot flannel or a frozen bag of peas. Fortunately, our lovely Migraine and Headache Thermal Pillow can be both warmed in the microwave and chilled in the freezer.
Our French lavender option is filled with dried, natural lavender sourced from the Provence region of France. If you find the aroma of lavender soothing – then we recommend this option to our customers.
As a leading manufacturer of microwave heat packs for pain relief, the safety of our customers is absolutely paramount. Our products are regulation compliant and have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their safety in accordance with British Safety Standards and BS8433.
- MIGRAINE AND HEADACHE THERMAL PILLOW filled generously with UK-grown, triple-cleaned natural linseed and optional lavender.
- WARMS TO A LOVELY SOOTHING TEMPERATURE. Stays warm for the necessary duration of time. Unlike a hot flannel or other homemade methods.
- MADE TO LAST. Manufactured from only the finest premium quality cotton and polycotton fabrics and designed to last.
- BRITISH SAFETY STANDARDS COMPLIANT (BS8433: 2005). Heating instructions are included, catering for microwaves with different power ratings.
- SUPPORT BRITISH MADE: Please check this item is “Dispatched from and sold by Clear Prospects Ltd” as brand owner of WheatyBags. We are a UK factory and really appreciate your support by buying this Amazon Brand Registry approved product. Any other merchants selling this item will be unapproved copies.