Choline is a member of the B Complex family.
Choline is a component of cell membranes and provides key support for optimal cellular function. It is involved in the chemistry of the brain, where it is used to synthesize acetylcholine, a critical neurotransmitter required for brain function.
Choline also promotes normal fat metabolism and provides liver support.
No: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives, Color.
Suitable for Kosher and Vegetarian diets.
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 350mg.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) to three (3) vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
- Promotes normal fat metabolism and provides liver support
- Chorine a member of the B complex
- A component of cell membranes and provides key support for optimal cellular function
- It is involved in the chemistry of the brain
- A promotes normal fat metabolism