Your search is over! The Smart Weigh SMS500 is the perfect match for what you have been seeking in a memory scale and its advanced step-on technology makes using a scale easier than ever before. Simply step on and receive your precise readings immediately. No set up is needed and you can be on your way to tracking your weight in no time. Why the SMS500? That’s easy, because it knows you! In addition to its ease of use, it features an incredible auto recognition functionality that utilizes memory to store and recall the information of up to eight user profiles. That’s right, eight users! This is the decisive solution for health, wellness tracking and weight loss, as it differentiates between measurements every time you step on this scale. It will tell you whether you have gained weight or lost it and its large LED display will light up with a color in accordance. Red if you’ve gained weight and green if you have lost weight, or seen no weight gain. Tracking your results could not be simpler. What sets Smart Weigh apart from everyone else is the advanced sensor technology featured in this scale. It’s our way of ensuring our scales are one of the most accurate on the market. We use precision mechanics and components that will alert you if your scale has been moved or needs to be recalibrated. This further enforces the benefit of the innovation and accuracy found within a Smart Weigh scale. The SMS500 records measurements in lbs. and oz. and has a very high capacity, 440 lbs.! It uses 4 AAA batteries and includes a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Advanced memory for ease of use stores up to eight profiles with auto recognition technology, Step-on technology triggers power upon impact
- Increased functionality Recalls weight readings and displays the difference between current and previous Reading Track loss or gain easily
- Stay motivated Easy-to-read dual color screen lights up green when weight decreases and red when weight increases from prior weight reading
- Sleek and modern, This contemporary design features a tempered glass platform for added durability Backlit LCD provides easy visibility
- Use of precision mechanics and components that will alert you if your scale has been moved or needs to be recalibrated