S4U EasyBreathe Neoprene Thumb Support / Brace ‘breathable design’ + removable metal splint (Ambidextrous), One Size – Black
Used for/ideal for treating… – Mild to medium thumb strains and sprains – Carpal tunnel syndrome – Arthritic pain such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis – Flexor and extensor tendonitis – Tenosynovitis
* Always consult a doctor
The S4U EasyBreathe Neoprene Thumb Support / Brace is a support with a removable metal splint to allow partial immobilisation of the thumb whilst allowing free movement of the fingers.
This encourages the correct alignment of the carpal and thumb joints and helps reduce inflammation, useful in the management of carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome sufferers may wear this brace at night to reduce thumb movement and pain.
Wearing the support minimises repetitive thumb movements and strain particularly during typing, writing, mouse use and other occupational or sporting activities.
Suitable for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, the brace helps prevent pain caused by joint overuse
Product features – Variable Compression Support – Heat therapeutic neoprene -Features a removable metal splint for partial thumb immobilisation
Instructions for use 1. Slip thumb through small opening 2. Align metal splint with thumb 3. Tighten smaller strap and fasten 4. Wrap wider neoprene strap around wrist and fasten 5. Ensure the support is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted
- Helps with strains, sprains and instability
- Helps support injured, weak or arthritic thumbs during occupational and sporting injuries
- Malleable metal splint helps provide partial thumb immobilization and the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- The product is a Universal Size, provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right hand, and is Unisex
- EasyBreathe Neoprene makes this support more breathable and anti bacterial than most generic supports