This premium quality Reishi Mushroom Tincture is a phytochemical rich source of polysaccharides and antioxidants.
The Reishi Mushroom is one of the most valued plants in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is described as one of the most important ingredients
in various Chinese remedies. Having been used for at 2,000 years, the Chinese name ‘ling zhi’ translates as “herb of spiritual potency” and was
highly prized as an elixir imparting the ideal of spiritual immortality. Traditionally Reishi has been used for overall health and longevity. Known to be
rich in polysaccharides and antioxidants, it has adaptogenic qualities that make it fantastic supplement to boost health.
polysaccharides and antioxidants.
Traditionally Taken: 2-3 ml 2-3 times per day.
Quality and Manufacture:
Every aspect of the Reishi Mushrooms growth is monitored from temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, light intensity, and nutrient uptake making sure that these mushrooms
result in the very finest examples of Reishi. Bags of live Reishi mycelium are placed in a perfect warm moist environment where the spores
can develop and grow across basswood slats. After 4 months the spores have developed sufficiently enough that the slats can be planted under earth in a
growing medium where the temperature is maintained at 25°C. Over a period of about 3 months the mushrooms break ground and start to mature. Around August
and October every year the Reishi Mushrooms are harvested to be selected for size. After inspection and drying the Reishi Mushrooms undergoes a process of cold
percolation in order to extract the active constituents into tincture form. The cold percolation method employs a gradient circulation of the solution which keeps
the plant ingredients in perpetual contact with the ethanol.
- Long esteemed traditional history of use in Asia
- Reishi Mushroom Herbal Tincture is the active constituents of the Ganoderma lucidum extracted into ethanol. (medical alcohol)
- Extraction Ratio: 1:3 Alcohol Volume: 45%
- Quality Assured to Indigo Herbs Excellent Standards. This product is 100% pure botanical ingredients, completely free of synthetic ingredients with absolutely nothing added. It is manufactured to GMP standards.
- Indigo Herbs products naturally empower optimum health and nutrition.