Plays an important role in maintaining bones health and strength
Features MenaQ7 – a natural, bioactive form of Vitamin K
Vitamin K-2, also known as Menaquinone, supports normal blood clotting and activates enzymes responsible for bone formation.
- ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Caramel Color, Titanium Dioxide Color.”
- composition: Serving Size 1 Softgel: Vitamin K-2 (as MenaQ7TM Menaquinone) 50 mcg 63%
- How to use: For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- free of: No Yeast, lactose, sugar, preservatives and synthetic colors and flavors The product is hypoallergenic”
- What You Should Know: A varied- balanced diet and a healthy life style are important. Nutritional are not a substitute for a varied diet. The daily dose should not be exceed WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.”