Zinc is an antioxidant that provides immune support and plays a role in over 300 enzymes in the body.** It assists in the formation of DNA, the cell’s genetic material, and is essential for cell division and growth.**
Zinc offers additional benefits as it assists in the proper functioning of the hormone insulin.** Adults can take one tablet daily with a meal.
- ingredients: Cellulose (Plant Origin), Dicalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid.”
- composition: Serving Size 1 Caplet: Zinc 50 mg (333%) Zinc Gluconate)
- How to use: For adults, take one (1) caplet daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- free of: No Yeast, lactose, sugar, preservatives and synthetic colors and flavors The product is hypoallergenic”
- What You Should Know: A varied- balanced diet and a healthy life style are important. Nutritional are not a substitute for a varied diet. The daily dose should not be exceed WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.”