Serving generation after generation, Potter�s Malt Extract is one of the oldest Potter’s recipes. Potter�s founded its malt extract business in 1908 at Douglas Works in Wigan, where the Laxey Wheel, the largest water wheel in the world in its day, was built. Potter’s Malt Extract continues to be just as popular today and is manufactured at its state-of-the-art factory, still in Wigan.
- One of nature’s natural sweeteners.
- Made using Pure Barley Extract
- Traditional, nutritious and versatile malt extracts can be taken by the spoonful as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Over 50 different plants and herbs are used to create the Potter’s Herbals remedies.
- Potter’s Herbals trusted herbal remedies are licenced in accordance with EU Legislation.