Celtic Glass Designs create significant and expressive gifts designed by Beverley Gallagher. The National emblem of Scotland. Represents Christ’s pain and suffering. Our designs have been beautifully reproduced on a range of embroidered giftware. The linen is richly embroidered using the finest threads. The embroidered giftware makes a fabulous personal gift for that special person. 100% polyester.
- Celtic Glass Designs presents Sea Gems stunning range of giftware including bookmarks, compact mirrors, key rings, pens and pill boxes that evoke the elegance and mystery of the heritage of Celtic nations around the world.
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.8cm (1.75 x 1.75″); 3 compartments inside;This item has Special Offers on Shipping!; Pill Box is supplied in a Natural linen gift bag; check out our product listings for other designs in our pill boxes range
- ideal for Hogmanay, New Year, Burns Night, St Andrew’s Day and other Scottish celebrations and occasions.
- Also ideal gifts for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and also presents and gifts for birthdays, ‘get well’ gifts, weddings, engagements, anniversaries, christenings and other special occasions and events
- Beverley Gallagher of Celtic Glass Designs specialises in hand painted Celtic, Contemporary and Mackintosh-styled glassware and matching table linen