Discover the breakthrough approaches in the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease that are helping those diagnosed to fight back!
If you know or are among one of the 60,000 people diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease each year in the US, then you are familiar with the slow, heartbreaking physical decline that the disease can represent. Everyday tasks become an everyday challenge. Independence, once taken for granted can is gradually lost.
Fortunately our recent understanding and treatment of the Parkinson’s Disease is breaking new ground. With relatively simple lifestyle changes people with Parkinson’s Disease have the power to fight back, improve their symptoms and retain their independence. In this book Avery Richards equips you with fundamental insights into Parkinson’s disease with the goal of giving readers the ability to decide for themselves how they can can best respond to a Parkinson’s Disease diagnosis.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- Just what Parkinson’s Disease is and what it means for you
- The risk factors that can increase your likelihood of a Parkinson’s Disease diagnosis
- The latest breakthroughs that have been made in our understanding of Parkinson’s Disease
- The small changes people with Parkinson’s Disease can make to their diet for a proven reduction in symptoms
- Lifestyle changes people with Parkinson’s Disease can make to improve their symptoms
- And much, much more!!
Take action now and Download today!