Turmeric is in the same family as Ginger and is a root plant that originates from Asia. It has been grown for centuries and used in local cuisine for colouring and flavour. The roots are dried and then ground into a fine powder. Turmeric has a distinct vibrant yellow colour and a sharp mustardy taste that comes from its main active ingredient Curcumin. Turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory giving it a wide range of uses, it is thought the active compound Curcumin provide this effect. Our tablets use a high strength extract of at least 90% Curcumin, each tablet provides the same amount of Curcumin as 1500mg of dried Turmeric Root. Piper Nigrum or black pepper may have many health benefits, and is associated with helping digestion. It may support appetite, digestion and absorption of nutrients. Black pepper may also help to digest toxins and help in weight control. Black pepper is thought to be very good for the liver as it helps to cleanse and support its function, by promoting blood circulation through the fine blood vessels and capillaries. The black pepper extract used in this supplement consists of 95% Piperine, the active thought to provide it’s health benefits. For suggested use please follow the reverse of the pack, this advice is generalised and can be superseded by your health professionals advice. All of Oxford Vitality’s Turmeric and Black pepper tablets are manufactured by our expert team here in the UK. Meeting all of the requirements set by Trading Standards, UK Legislation and the Food Standards Agency. All packets come marked with a a full ingredients list as well as a best before date and a batch number for tractability. Our Turmeric and black pepper tablets contains no: Colours Artificial Flavours Sweeteners Preservatives Added Sugars Added Salts Milks Lactose Soya Glutens Wheats Yeasts Fish Porcine If you have any questions about our Turmeric and black pepper tablets or any other products please contact us.
- Turmeric like Ginger is a root plant that originates from Sothern India. It has been grown for centuries and used in local cuisine for colouring and adding flavour.
- Piper Nigrum or black pepper and many health benefits, one of these benefits is that is helps with digestion.
- Black pepper is also very good for the liver as it helps to cleanse the liver and support its function by promoting blood circulation through the fine blood vessels and capillaries.
- Available in 30, 60, 120, 240, 500 or 1000 tablet pack sizes
- All of Oxford Vitalitys’s products are manufactured by our expert team here in the UK