Black Spruce Organic, Picea mariana, has a fresh, sweet, fruity, balsamic aroma. It is a balancing and grounding oil and is perfect as an everyday stress reliever. Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties help to protect the body against harmful germs and to maintain a healthy immune system. Black Spruce blends well with Pine, Lavender, Lavendine and Rosemary. Black Spruce Organic is a certified organic pure therapeutic quality aromatherapy essential oil from Canada, and is obtained from the needles of the tree.
- Therapeutic Effects: Balancing, grounding, supportive. Dispels sluggishness and fatigue. Helpful for problem skin.
- Country of origin: Canada. Plant part: Needles. Cultivation: Certified organic from wild growing plants. A certified organic pure, natural, therapeutic quality, aromatherapy essential oil.
- Safety caps fitted as standard. Quality assured labelling includes: botanical name, plant part, cultivation, country of origin, batch no., sell-by date, safety instructions, any potential allergens
- Sustainably sourced direct from the grower to ensure purity. Steam distilled from the needles of the tree.
- Fragrance note: Top/Middle. Main biochemical compounds: Bornyl acetate, Camphene, alpha-Pinene, delta-3-Carene, Myrcene. GC readouts and MSDS available.