Natural Vitamin C Supplement Camu Camu Berries come from a river-basin shrub, native to the Amazon rainforest in Brazil and Peru. The Amazonian superfruit has the highest vitamin C content of any plant in the world.
Oranges provide 500-4,000 ppm vitamin C depending on ripeness. In comparison, Camu Camu provides up to 500,000 ppm. Per serving, Camu Berries contain around 30-60 times more vitamin C than oranges and lemons.
Camu Camu is far superior to taking synthetic ascorbic acid supplements. It is much more effective in its natural form, with a complex blend of other natural nutrients that aid absorption.
As well as being the best source of natural vitamin C on the planet, Camu Camu Berries are packed with B vitamins, vitamin K, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, amino acids and bioflavonoids.
How to use Camu Camu Berry has a fruity, slightly sour/acidic flavour. Add a teaspoon to fruit juices, yoghurts, smoothies, or desserts.
- 100% Pure Fruit – Soil Association Certified Organic.
- 8% Vitamin C – dried at low temperatures to preserve nutrients.
- Supplied in a heat-sealed foil pouch for freshness and security.
- Made from PET/AL/LLDPE to provide high barrier protection against light, moisture and oxygen for extended life.
- Re-sealable for safe storage.