These high quality, disposable vinyl gloves are hypo-allergenic and provide an economical alternative to latex gloves. Popular with healthcare professionals, the gloves are powder-free which reduces potential dust contamination and contain no latex or proteins. The gloves are soft yet durable with beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning. Suitable for medical, emergency, laboratory and food applications. Manufactured from PVC plastisol. Supplied in box of 100 gloves and available in 3 sizes according to palm width. Comply with Medical Devices Directives 93/42EEC and European Standards EN455 parts 1,2,3, EN388 and EN374.
- NRS Healthcare Powder Free Vinyl Gloves – Small
- Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination
- Beaded cuff for added strength, soft yet durable
- Small size for palm width: 80 – 90mm. Length: 240mm (9.5″). Box of 100 gloves
- Contains no latex or proteins, hypo-allergenic