This is Ideal for placing near the door and prompting people to ask for ID or put the chain across before openingThe Memo Minder plays back a pre-recorded message of up to 20 seconds, when motion is detected nearby. It can remind someone who is ill to take medication or leave the chain on the door before opening. Part of the Home Office’s evaluated distraction burglary kit. It was the single most successful element of a 1300 home evaluation, and achieved an 80% increase in good doorstep practice. Adjustable wall mounting bracket included. Requires 4 x AA batteries (included).
- NRS Healthcare Memo Minder Reminder Aid – Motion Sensing & Activated
- Motion activated infrared device that senses motion and plays pre-recorded reminder message
- Record clear, digital message or warning in a familiar voice, up to 20 seconds long
- Measures: 132 x 70 x 60mm (5 x 2.75 x 2.25″)
- Ideal as an elderly and dementia care device. Proven bogus caller crime deterrent