Glucosamine promotes the protection, repair and rebuilding of damaged joints and cartilage in the fingers, hands, wrists, knees, back, neck, hips, ankles and feet.
Clinical trials and research show that glucosamine helps:
– Provide temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis
– Repair and renew joint tissue
– Increase joint mobility
– Keep the joints in the body lubricated and flexible
Why Choose Nature’s Way 1500mg Glucosamine?
Nature’s Way 1500mg Glucosamine is a one-a-day tablet that contains the clinically recommended dose for joint repair.
Who should use Glucosamine 1500mg?
Anyone with joint pain and stiffness.
Take 1 tablet daily with food and a glass of water
If symptoms persist consult your health care professional.
Warnings: This product contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride, a seafood derived material.
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1500mg (1.5g)
No added sugar, yeast, gluten, wheat, corn, milk derivatives, preservative, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Nature’s Way Glucosamine can help to protect, renew and rebuild joint tissue? The Glucosamine we use is considered the most important nutrient for the protection of joints and forms a ‘cushioning’ effect of the joints and surrounding tissues.
- Glucosamine is naturally produced in the body and is a key component of cartilage which is necessary for normal joint function.
- Taking glucosamine as a supplement has been shown to be as effective as some pain medications for the long-term relief of symptoms associated with osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine promotes the protection, repair and rebuilding of damaged joints and cartilage in the fingers, hands, wrists, knees, back, neck, hips, ankles and feet.
- Glucosamine is actually a sugar naturally produced by the body. It is one of the building blocks of an important material in our joints called ‘cartilage’. Cartilage covers and protects the ends of the bones, allowing bones to move smoothly against each other. When cartilage is reduced or damaged, bone damage and joint pain can arise.