Fish-free fatty acids flax seed oil with lignans . Several scientific studies show that consumption of omega-3 essential fatty acids (efas) can benefit the heart. Flax seed oil is a rich source of these efas. It also contains lignans substances known to stimulate immune activity and linoleic acid, another essential fatty acid. These two fatty acids are termed essential because the body cannot manufacture them. Efas are precursors to prostaglandins. Until recently, experts believed the best sources of omega-3 were fish oils. While fish oils are a good source, flax seed oil contains twice as much omega-3 essential fatty acids as fish oil products, without the fishy aftertaste. Each softgel capsule contains omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids plus lignans. Take 1 2 softgels with a meal three times daily. Also available in a liquid for those who desire an easy way to get a greater concentration. One tablespoon equals approximately 14 softgels. Take 1 tablespoon one to two times daily.
- From the world leader in herbs and health supplements
- A high quality product that meets pharmaceutical standards
- Tested for consistency, quality and potency
- The highest quality herbal, vitamin, mineral, and nutritional supplements worldwide
- Achieve your health related goals!