Natures Aid Fenugreek 500mg is standardised to provide 750mg Saponins per daily serving.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
As an ancient seed, fenugreek has a number of health properties:
• Fenugreek seeds can help with constipation. Fenugreek seeds can act as a laxative and aid in softening the body�s wastes for easier elimination.
• People with diabetes, both Type 1 and 2, can benefit from fenugreek seeds as they can help lower the blood sugar levels. Diabetics using the seeds should monitor their blood sugars closely and consult with their doctor.
• Studies suggest that people taking fenugreek seeds may lower cholesterol. You can sprinkle fenugreek seeds on your food, or you could make into a tea, sieve and drink with honey, either hot or cold.
• According to studies, fenugreek seeds contain Saponins and phytochemicals that can stimulate the production of sex hormones and normalize depressed levels of testosterone.
• Fenugreek seeds can help in formation of blood cells, good for people with anaemia.
• Fenugreek seeds may help in relieving gastrointestinal inflammations like acid reflux and heartburn.
Fenugreek Seed Prep. (Fenugreek Seed Extract, Maltodextrin), Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Take 3 capsules per day.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
• Standardised extract providing 250mg Saponins
• Helps Increases Testosterone
• Free from: Artificial Flavours, Colours & Preservatives, Lactose, and Yeast & Gluten.
• Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
• Made in the UK
- Standardised extract providing 250mg Saponins
- Helps Increases Testosterone
- Free from: Artificial Flavours, Colours & Preservatives, Lactose, Yeast & Gluten.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Made in the UK