Natural Iodine Sea Kelp 400mg Ascophyllum Nodosum Tablets Normal production of thyroid hormones Normal thyroid function Normal energy-yielding metabolism Kelp is a naturally rich source of the trace element iodine, which contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Each tablet provides on average: 400mg kelp Ingredients: Kelp Powder (Ascophyllum nodosum), Di Calcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Flavour – Aniseed Oil. Recommended Dose: 1 tablet per day with a meal as a food supplement. This product is suitable for vegetarians. Other names for Kelp include: Kelp Salt Laminaria digitata, Laminaria japonica, Laminaria saccharina, Macrocystis pyrifera, Brown Algae, Horsetail, Sea Girdles, Seaweed, Sugar Wrack, Brown Seaweed, Algae, and Tangleweed.
- Our products are manufactured in the UK to EU standards and we can guarantee the highest product quality.
- All our vitamin’s and supplement’s packaging is letterbox-friendly, it means you will get them via your door mailbox slot, so you don’t need to worry about the parcel and wait the postman near the door or disturb neighbors if parcel missed
- If you ordering big amount, the products will be send by signed delivery to be sure you received them and happy
- Normal production of thyroid hormones , Normal thyroid function, Normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Ingredients: Kelp Powder (Ascophyllum nodosum), Di Calcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Flavour – Aniseed Oil.