PGX (PolyGlycopleX) is a non-starch polysaccharide (fibre) that has a very high water-absorbing capacity. When used with meals, PGX absorbs significant amounts of water, increasing the volume of the food you eat, quickly making you feel full, even when your food portions are smaller. Therefore, it is important to drink plenty of water when using PGX.
- Normalizing and stabilizing blood sugar
- Lowering insulin secretion
- Improving insulin sensitivity
- Lowering after-meal blood sugar levels
- Reducing the glycemic index of meals