When professional athletes like David Beckham (LA Galaxy), Kobe Bryant (NBA) and Mario Manningham (NFL), they turn to Millennial Medical crutches to aid their recovery. Spring Assist Technology is the defining feature of these crutches. The specially designed spring loaded system absorbs the negative impact energy and then releases positive energy back to the user, assisting their mobility, while the ergonomic handles create the correct fit by using a slight downward angle to align the bones in the arm and hand. Because if you’ve injured any part of your leg, carrying your body weight around on crutches is like doing press-ups all day. These repetitive loads can create stress in the upper body, potentially creating secondary injuries (like carpal tunnel syndrome) as well as tiring you out. That’s why so many professional athletes, musicians and people who just enjoy staying active use them. So If you’re going to be using crutches for 2 weeks or more, we believe these crutches are the ones for you. The crutch comes in a sizes that can fit any user approximately 5’0″ to 6’6″ tall.
- Spring Assist Technology (spring-loaded sticks) and Articulating Crutch Tip
- Articulating Crutch Tips and Ergonomic Handles
- Fully Molded 4″ Diameter Pivoting Cuffs (no rivets or pins)
- Heavy Duty Aluminium Construction (350lb user capacity)
- Double adjustable height (between cuff and handle and handle and ground)