Ma Devlin’s Sea Kelp 600mg – 180 capsules – 60 Day Supply
The medicinal powers and benefits of kelp have been celebrated for centuries due to its proven ability to prolong life and enhance health and beauty.
Kelp in your diet as a supplement can help with the detoxification of the body making you feel rejuvenated.
Kelp can also help to improve the effectiveness of the immune system, warding off bad bacteria and keeping you healthy.
Kelp can also help to prevent early loss of elasticity of the skin and therefore keep skin looking firmer and younger for longer.
Kelp also contains minerals like calcium, fluorine and magnesium that contribute to a more radiant skin tone. It is also rich in Vitamins A, C and E, as well as minerals such as magnesium, selenium and zinc. These vitamins and minerals are essential to regenerating skin cells and tissue.
Kelp is especially important in terms of females health as it is rich in iron, potassium and calcium, all very useful for women, especially important during menstruation, pregnancy and for new Mums. Kelp also contains large amounts of folic acid for hair and nails.
- Sea Kelp is naturally rich marine source of iodine, Iorn, Folic Acid, Potassium, Vitamin A, C, Eand Calcium
- Iodine is an essential constituent of thyroid hormones which help control the metabolic rate of the body
- The seawater kelp grows in contains an abundance of vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, proteins and enzymes
- Use kelp as a detoxifier, immunity booster, for skin longevity, for thyroid function
- for sports performance and weight loss, it is rich in iron, potassium and calcium