Mountain Fresh Herbal Oil Infusions
We use whole herbs, flowers, barks and resins to produce the finest quality herbal oil infusions. Pure, fresh and full of goodness…the way nature intended.
Botanicals are extracted in refined extra virgin olive oil to maintain and preserve the naturally-occurring constituents of the plant. This allows for fast absorption and extends shelf life for up to 2 years.
The infusion process takes around 6 weeks. One part fresh herb is immersed in two parts oil for 14 days at 20 degrees Celsius. The infusion is liquidised and agitated for 24 hours, then left to stand for 30 days at room temperature. It is then filtered and the solids placed in a press for 24 hours to extract every last drop. Before bottling the two parts are combined and filtered for a second time.
- 100% Pure – herbs, flowers, barks and resins, nothing added.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – produce of Spain.
- Grown Naturally – non-irradiated, GMO free, wild-crafted where possible.
- Supplied in pharmaceutical grade bottle.
- Extraction Ratio 1:2 – used in food preparation or taken directly.