This 5 way unique advanced lightweight “Nano Flextra” TM fabric system is :-
• Breathable & Fast Drying
• Woven Filament For Comfort
Provides light relief for ailments commonly associated with:
• Strains or Sprains.
• Supports stiff or painful elbows.
• Help to relieve every day aches and pains.
• Ideal for Golf, Angling, Racket Sports.
Elasticated Elbow Support Features:
• Comfortable and good compressive support to the Elbow.
• Slim pull on design that can be worn under clothing.
• Designed for all activities.
• Overall length is just 9½ins (24cm).
What you can expect from the Elasticated Elbow Support :-
You should expect the Elbow Support to feel comfortable when worn yet offering good uniform gentle support and compression to the Elbow and surrounding area. Relief for rheumatic and arthritic related elbow conditions, helping to ease aches & pains. Due to the unique material construction this support provides a good degree of breathability but also has exceptional heat retentive properties that assist to increase the blood flow around the joint to speed up the bodies natural healing processes. The fabric system used is also Antibacterial and Odour Free.
****** All sizes are available from stock. See SIZE CHART :- ***For measuring to your particular size, measure widest circumference of forearm. (Approximately 2ins (5cm) below the elbow joint). ****
Size Imperial Metric
Small 9½” – 10¾”,24 – 27cm
-Medium 10¾” – 11¾”,27 – 30cm
-Large 11¾” – 13″, 30 – 33cm
-X.large 13″ – 14¼”,33 – 36cm
-X.X.large 14¼” – 15 ⅜”,36 – 39cm.
- Enhanced ELASTICATED Breathable Fabric System Elbow Support
- The Advanced 5 way Multi-Function, Elasticated Breathable Fabric System is ergonomically designed providing good support and compression for strains and sprains, contains “Nano Flextra” TM Woven Fabric.
- Designed for maximum comfort and ease of use.
- The Elasticated Elbow Support is designed to provide light stability with flexibility, helps provide relief from the everyday aches and pains commonly associated with tender or swollen elbows resulting from strains or sprains. Ideal for activities where the arms are used extensively, or in situations where there is a tendency to over stress the joint muscles.