The Devil’s Claw is a very hardy desert plant which grows or crawls across the ground. The creeping fronds can reach up to 2 meters in length and produce opposite leaves with purple flowers. The spiny fruits are where this plant gets its name and are very thorny clinging to the hoofs of grazing animals which then distribute the seeds from the clinging fruits. Most of the Medicinal uses of this plant come from the secondary root system that grow from the primary root.
- Top quality South African Devil’s Claw Root sustainably sourced
- Used by the San Bushman of the Kalahari Desert for centuries
- Traditionally used for joint pain
- Quality Assured to Indigo Herbs Excellent Standards. This product is 100% pure botanical ingredients, completely free of synthetic ingredients with absolutely nothing added. It is manufactured to GMP standards.
- Indigo Herbs products naturally empower optimum health and nutrition.