A long time ago …
I felt like I was drowning, when everyone around me was breathing.
I was terrified I’d always be miserable.
I kept relapsing, and relapsing, and relapsing, and I didn’t know why.
I hated my life so much that I wanted to die.
Hi, my name’s Danny Baker, and for four years, I suffered from life-threatening bouts of depression that led to alcoholism, drug abuse, medicine-induced psychosis and multiple hospitalizations.
Fortunately however, I was able to recover, and in my bestselling Depression is a Liar series, I’ll show you exactly how you too can beat your depression and transform yourself into the happy, healthy person you want to be.
Here’s exactly what’s included in this series:
Depression is a Liar (Book 1): This is a memoir that recounts my struggle and eventual triumph over depression. It’s a #1 international mental health bestseller, and is highly recommended for the following people:
- People who don’t believe it’s possible to recover from depression and be happy again (I will show you that it is);
- People who want to feel understood (you’ll likely be able to relate to my story, and thus feel far less alone after reading it);
- People who keep relapsing again and again, and thus believe they’ll never be free of depression (I’ll explain why you keep relapsing, and tell you what I did to ensure that my relapses ceased);
- People who are close to someone with depression and want to understand the illness better (I’ll tell it exactly how it is).
This Is How You Recover From Depression (Book 2): In this book, I’ll break down the exact three step blueprint I followed to recover, and show you how you can do the same. It is highly recommended for the following people:
- People who are not following a clear, step-by-step plan to recover from depression;
- People who don’t understand why they keep on relapsing;
- People who are depressed because they spend too long doing things they don’t enjoy; because they love themselves for unhealthy reasons; because they’re not surrounded by the “right” people; because they’re a prisoner of what others think; because they always take other people’s actions personally; because they live an unbalanced life; because they’re perfectionists; because they live an unhealthy lifestyle; because they think negatively; because they worry too much; or because they’re unable to trust someone again after being hurt in love (I will show you how to overcome each of these demons so that they stop triggering your depression).
Hold On, Pain Ends (Book 3): This book is comprised of my favorite 365 encouraging, uplifting quotes, which will give you some extra support to get through each day.
Actually, I’m Not OK (Book 4): In this one, I’ll teach you the skills you need to be able to talk openly about your depression, and thus develop a caring network of supporters. It is highly recommended for the following people:
- People who are afraid to talk about their depression (I’ll show you how to overcome these fears);
- People who are unsure who exactly to talk to about their illness, how much to tell them, when to tell them and where to tell them (I’ll help you answer each of these questions);
- People who are unsure how to begin a conversation about their depression (I’ll show you the most effective ways of doing so);
- People who are unsure how to handle another person’s response after telling them about their depression (I’ll show you how to handle the most common responses you’re likely to hear).
If you’re one of these people and you’re sick and tired of being afflicted by your depression, then download your copy of the Depression is a Liar series now, and take a big step closer towards living the life you want.