Crest Glide Floss 50m is designed to slide easily between teeth without shredding.
Expanded PTFE floss with a light coating of beeswax.
Step 1: Take about 18 inches (50cm) of floss and loosely wrap most of it around each middle finger (wrapping more around one finger than the other) leaving 2 inches (5cm) of floss in between.
Step 2: With your thumbs and index fingers holding the floss taut, gently slide it down between your teeth, while being careful not to snap it down on your gums.
Step 3: Curve the floss around each tooth in a “C” shape and gently move it up and down the sides of each tooth, including under the gumline.
Unroll a new section of floss as you move from tooth to tooth.
At first, flossing might feel awkward.
But stick with it! With just a little patience and practice, it will begin to feel as natural as brushing your teeth.
- Silky smooth texture slides easily between teeth
- Effectively removes tough plaque between teeth and just below the gum line
- Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent gingivitis as part of a complete dental plan
- Contains a light coating of natural wax for improved grip
- Smooth strong and shred resistant