Crazy Color is one of the most well-established unnatural hair dyes around so don’t let the retro bottle put you off – this stuff has staying power! It also has a great range of semi-permanent colours unlike any others such as Pinkissimo, Peacock Blue, Aubgerine, Violette and Capri Blue. Each bottle contains 100ml of thick conditioning colour which makes it great for using with special dyeing effects and at this price it’s not expensive to try a few colours at once! It is recommended to apply the dye to pre-lightened or bleached hair. If applying to natural hair, a Crazy Color dye in a darker shade may offer a great tint to your hair. Semi-permanent hair dye can last aprox 4-8 washes, this can vary dependant on hair type.
- Crazy Color Semi-permanent Hair colours are great for use on all hair types.
- Shampoo or dampen your hair and towel dry
- Apply Crazy Color cream to your hair, spread evenly or comb through
- Leave to develop for aprox 15 – 30 mins
- Rinse out the colour cream until the water begins to run clear