Indeed, this food gymnastics is no longer ensured naturally by feeding, which often leads to a decline in the gums. Broxo is very different from the competition by its ability to obtain an improved gingival index by effective massage. Runs on sector because of its power (The motor is completely filled with the body of the toothbrush). So you need to use near an electrical outlet. The cord can extend at least 1.5 m. Broxo is the name chosen by Dr. Philippe -Guy Woog, inventor of the electric toothbrush in 1954. Commercialization of the first electric toothbrush began in 1959 when the U.S. pharmaceutical company Bristol- Myers Squibb has distributed it under the name Broxodent. For over 58 years, Broxo confirms its position as leader in oral health based on more than 168 academic clinical studies. All studies converge to this conclusion: the superiority of the line of oral care BROXO. The 167 studies do not prove the superiority of BROXO ergonomics or aesthetics, but the superiority of oral care BROXO. Is it not more important? Compared to just vibrating brushes (high frequencies), Broxo is more effective without the accelerated wear of the email (confirmed by two independent studies) risk. Fully waterproof handle. A switch operated with a magnet to prevent water infiltration. The OraBrush has an aesthetic with clean lines and timeless and after more than 55 years he has not taken a single wrinkle! A medical plastic uncoated silicone (which aging very badly). A dedicated customer service (Phone : 0033 981 685 747)
- Today is the last mark to resist the temptations of the relocation to manufacture its dental jet. The Broxo OraJets is manufactured in France (plastics included). However, the toothbrush Broxo is no longer manufactured in France. In 2014, 168 clinical studies (Prophylaxis the most tested in the world!) demonstrate the superiority of the line of oral care BROXO. Millions of devices sold since 1960. Millions of satisfied users who do not hesitate to recommend Broxo.
- The large amplitude of the vertical oscillation of the toothbrush Broxo allows improved efficiency and speed compared brushes rotary oscillation (Oral-B, Sport-Elec) or vibration (Waterpik, edel + white, Philips Sonicare , Panasonic). Broxo it is also the most efficient mechanical and sonic action in the word to maintain healthy teeth and gums. It is the tool of active prevention of periodontal diseases, most recommended by stomatologists (periodontists) worldwide.
- A periodontist is a dentist expert in the areas of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the supporting tissues which hold the teeth in the jaw. The brush works on a range of low frequencies (Broxo defines as
- The vertical scan of the brush allows a massage gums effectively and safely coupled to a cleaning sonic by hydrodynamic cavitation which allows to reach inaccessible areas by a simple mechanical brushing. Robust and quiet motor, built to last. To be effective, the motor shaft is directly coupled with the brush, which allows having a couple brushing equal to the act of biting (see the pictures of the engine compared to its competitors).
- [The Arkebion® pack enables you to is a personnalised customer service (Phone : 0033 981822463) to listen to you carefully, to solve your problems and to advise you]. The Broxo OraBrush and OraJets devices have demonstrated, by over 160 university and clinical studies doctorates in medicine and dentistry, their ability to stop gingivitis in 8 days. Compared with other brands, brushes Broxo are not subject to bacterial contamination (see comparative picture with Oral-B). Broxo is also the story of the first electric toothbrush invented by Dr. Woog in 1954 (the first clinical trials occurred in 1956).