The SensaTONE is an ultra simple, yet powerful digital Pelvic Floor Stimulator (PFS). Compact, stylish and designed for use by women of all ages to help strengthen pelvic floor muscles.
PFS helps to strengthen the pelvic floor. Like all other muscles in your body, the more you stimulate them, the stronger they become. Women with strong pelvic floor muscles enjoy greater control over their bladder, increased vaginal tone and greater sensation during intercourse. One in three women suffer from some form of incontinence during their lives. It can occur at any time, most commonly after childbirth. The severity of incontinence can vary, it can cause depression, isolation and soreness.
Incontinence – The Facts
There are three types of incontinence:
1. Stress incontinence – occurs when sneezing, coughing, laughing, lifting or during exercise and causes a small amount of urine to leak.
2. Urge incontinence – occurs with a strong, sudden and uncontrollable urge to urinate.
3. Mixed incontinence – a combination of urge and stress incontinence.
How does PFS work?
PFS is a method of passing mild electrical pulses via an internal vaginal probe to contract and relax the pelvic floor muscles.
How will the SensaTONE help me?
It is designed to stimulate and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles for you. It has 4 preset PFS programmes, each treating a different type of incontinence. The internal probe supplied will ensure you are stimulating the correct area.
Large LCD user display for ease of use
Recommended by Professionals
Safe and Simple to use
Strengthens pelvic floor muscles
Lubricant gel sachet
(AAA batteries not included).
- Ultra simple yet powerful digital pelvic floor stimulator (PFS).
- 4 pre-set modes; A – Urge Incontinence, B – Stress Incontinence, C – Mixed Incontinence and D – aftercare
- Can help. Stress and Urge Incontinence.
- Load detection and automatic power off functions.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use.