Attention ALL athletes!
Get the Edge AND Reverse the Damage…
Discover why 3 x British Thai boxing Champion Emmanuel Iwenjiora uses Ethos Endymion Carnosine…
3 x British Thai boxing Champion Emmanuel Iwenjiora (pictured on the right of the photograph listed on the left of this page).
‘Like most athletes I credit a lot of my success to using the right supplements in my training. Ethos Endymion Carnosine is by far the best training supplement I have ever researched and used.
Not only has carnosine given me everything my body needs to work at optimum levels without the side effects, it also repairs and rejuvenates my whole body, repairing the training and bad diet damage built up over the years. It’s what I call real advanced nutrition and smart supplementation.’ – Emmanuel Iwenjiora
Discover the Facts:
100% natural Carnosine is set to transform the Sports and Health Nutrition Industry.
World Leading Nutritionists and Scientists alike are stating that: ‘Carnosine will be as popular as vitamin A; C; D & E are today.’
The benefits of Ethos Endymion SportTM include:
Greater Athletic Endurance
Better Aerobic Performance
Faster Recovery Times
Boosts Energy Levels
Increases Stamina, Fitness and Recovery Times
Repairs Damage at a Cellular Level
100% Natural, 100% Safe and Not on WADA’s Restricted List
Ethos are the only supplier to have been featured so widely in the media, including UK National TV and Press, along with the BBC Good Food Guide.
- 100% Pure Ethos Endymion Sport™ 60g Tub – Get the Edge and Reverse the Damage with the Very Latest in Sports Nutrition and Supplementation – Get Started Today…
- 100% Pure L-Carnosine Designer Sports Supplement 100% Natural and 100% Safe for WADA’s restricted list as it is naturally occurring within our bodies but depletes with age
- Get the Edge & Reverse the Damage – Endorsed by Emmanuel Iwenjiora 3 x British Thai boxing Champion
- This Incredible Breakthrough in Sports Nutrition has Astonished Medical Experts
- As Featured in the BBC Good Food Guide and as featured in the UK’s Prestigious Daily Telegraph Article